Reporting to HR Manager
I am partnering with an organisation who require the successful candidate to be a proactive, driven and hardworking individual enabling them to hit the ground running in this high volume role.
- Autonomously manage end to end employee relations casework for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues where applicable.
- Support HR Business Partners with any change projects in your designated areas.
- Actively support the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Support in the development or review of HR policy, procedure or guidance as required including delivering upskills to management.
- Maintain close links with the Talent and Operations Team, Equality Diversity and Inclusion Team and the Engagement and Communications Team, ensuring that they are aware of any relevant issues or concerns, and working with them at all times to improve the service provided to the business.
- Strong Administration skills are required for this role
- Evidence of advising on employee relations cases
- Knowledgeable on employment law