HR Officer, up 12mth FTC, to £24k pa, great team and bens, hybrid,large, well known and established Bristol org.
Your new role
Open to experienced HR Administrators /Officers for a great opportunity keen to gain further experience in busy HR role. In this post you will provide a fully aligned professional HR support to the organisation. Training will be given where required to ensure you are confident in supporting policy and staffing issues with mentoring and guidance from the Human Resources Advisor.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven HR experience in a busy office environment - studied or willing to study for Hr qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage a busy workload, working towards deadlines with competing demands
- Excellent computer skills that include experience of word processing, spreadsheets, email, diary management and large database systems.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as autonomously with initiative.
- Ability and willingness to learn new procedures and ideas quickly.
- Ability to respond positively to change.
- Knowledge and understanding of Human Resources practice and employment legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of data protection
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain processes and procedures to staff at all levels in a confident and assertive manner.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Great supportive line Management and team. Full range of benefits - financial, development and well being.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.