Talent Acquisition / In-House Recruiter
FTC 6 months*
£40,000 - £45,000
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a biotechnology research company who are a world leader in clinical trails to provide a Talent Acquisitionist for their rapidly expanding business.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of recruitment experience, preferably in-house and within the medical/clinical sector.
You will be working and building a pipeline of suitable and exciting candidates to place into roles as and when they are required. This is to ensure the company are fully staffed so operations can be sustained. An exciting opportunity for someone to step into a fast-moving company and to develop their career.
Initially will be in their East London, Whitechapel offices 4/5 days a week and moving to a hybrid working model once settled into the role.
*This role is for a fixed term contract. For the right candidate, they will consider a temporary placement. Also has the possibility of going permanent.
Main responsibilities include:
- Resourcing and selecting quality candidates
- Advertising and utilising multiple channels to resource candidates
- Working with agencies
- Negotiating pay rates
- Interviewing and negotiating onboarding process with new starters.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-House recruiting experience (2-3 years, preferably in clinical/medical)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Can work independently and report to stakeholders
If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself to develop your skills please apply and submit an up-to-date CV.