Your new company
Your new organisation is the largest of its kind throughout the UK, with a strong base in Doncaster, another near Nottingham and regional bases all over the UK. Part of a European organisation who are constantly improving their business and services.
Your new role
This is an exciting and brand new role due to the rapid growth of the organisation. As a Talent Acquisition Assistant you will be supporting the rest of the team to ensure that the administrative functions of the recruitment process are completed in line with the recruitment policy.
- To advertise vacancies using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Avature, ensuring the correct approvals are in place
- To use job boards/social media etc. to promote vacancies where relevant
- To screen applicants and liaise with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- To facilitate the interview process; organising interviews and following up with hiring managers to ensure feedback is provided to candidates.
- To take ownership of the new starter process; including carrying out right to work checks, issuing offer letters and contracts, facilitating start dates and using our HR Information System (HRIS) Workday to enter new starter information.
This role would be fantastic for someone who has worked previously as an administrator or assistant within recruitment or HR. I'm looking for someone who has proven experience in a busy, fast-paced environment and has the ability to pick up new processes quickly.
What you'll get in return
- 35 hours per week
- Hybrid - minimum 1 day a week in office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Life Cover
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.