You will be joining a global legal firm based in the heart of London. This business in an elite law practice that prides itself on its global network and leading client base. A well-respected name in the market, they are a highly collaborative and diverse business that has been recognised with numerous awards and top rankings.
You'll be joining as the HR Manager for Benefits projects. This is a highly unique role, focused on benefits project management, that acts as a bridge between the HR Operations team and the Benefits function. You will partner between the two teams to design, create and manage the processes and tools that support strategic benefits initiatives. This is a HR projects role that specialises in the field of benefits. Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver timely communications across multiple channels that are aligned with People function strategy
- Build a portfolio framework for benefits projects
- Build standards for the determination and documentation of requirements and functional design with Benefits CoE
- Manage projects that support key Benefits priorities, leading the scoping, planning, delivery, tracking and reporting against agreed milestones
- Develop subject matter expertise on benefits processes, data and complex initiatives
- Manage the impact of local/jurisdictional requirements on processes and solutions
- Identify risks and track mitigating actions
- Manage the set-up of new vendor relationships and manage ongoing service
You will need to understand the phases of a benefits delivery cycle, enrolment and vendor management. This role requires someone with project management experience and ideally the PRINCE2 (or similar) qualification. You should have at least 4 years experience in stakeholder management in benefits delivery, ideally for a mid-large sized professional services business. You should be goal orientated, good with people, be able to prioritise and be organised as well as ambitious and driven to achieve results. Knowledge of HR functions, processes and best practices are key.
In return you will receive a generous salary between £60-80k depending on experience plus a bonus and access to a long list of benefits which includes a wellbeing and fitness allowance. You'll join a well-respected business that will offer a truly global role and the opportunity to complete a position that is focused on projects and strategic work. The business offers a hybrid working model (office 2-3 days per week). If you're interested in this role, please apply or if you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about your job search in Reward/HRIS then please contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.