You will set the strategy of the team, and work closely with the business to deliver contingent labour focusing on quality of hires. Key to this role will be your ability to lead and develop the team's delivery capabilities. The team consists of three distinct parts: recruitment, Supplier management and Talent Pooling and Operation of contractor workers. Managing a team of 40 across the UK and India of which 3 are direct reports.
A world leading professional services firm.
- Managing a team of 40 across the UK and India of which 3 are direct reports.
- Set strategic direction and vision for team, in line with wider HR/Resourcing priorities
- Oversee all team activity - Contractor recruitment, Talent Engagement and Operations across UK and India sites - ensuring that the team delivers the contractor and consultant recruitment, engagement, and workforce management activities in line with business needs
- Improving customer experience through continuous improvements via process, people, technology and vendor updates
- Responsible for proposing / identifying and delivering all efficiency and cost-saving initiatives, including driving direct sourcing channels, enforced period of absence initiatives etc
- Implementing change initiatives in line with business requirements
- Subject matter expert for all contingent labour queries for Human Resources
- Ensuring risk measures are considered when utilising contingent labour
- Programmatic oversight to ensure all Strategic Resourcing priorities are effectively delivered into the business and supported through the team
- Continual development and coaching of the team to enhance capability, ensuring succession plans are in place for key roles and each team member has a career and development plan in place.
- Management of the direct reports and wider team ensuring performance is optimised through the year
- Capacity management of the team to allow workloads & capacity levels to be effectively managed, with resource being appropriately aligned to Service Lines
- Budget Management
- Focus on ensure team wellbeing
- Resourcing/Talent Acquisition experience
- Contractor recruitment and workforce management experience including billing / payrolling knowledge
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Multi team management / leadership experience
- Strong influencing ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Offshore delivery ideally in India
- Budget management
- Contract management
Great agile working pattern culture
Based in either London or Leeds as key locations