HR Business Partner Stoke-on-Trent Permanent £35,000-£40,000 DOE
Your new company
You will be working for a large private, well known organisation based in Stoke-on-Trent as a HR Business Partner. This business has a huge presence in Staffordshire and the UK. This business believes HR should be about people and creating an environment where everybody can thrive. Working together to make the workplace a happy place.
Your new role
Some of your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build trusted positive working relationships with senior stakeholders and department heads, understanding their business and human resources challenges.
- Providing strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of the Club's HR projects and plans.
- Working closely with the People Success teams - Recruitment, Employee engagement, Internal communications and L&D to implement change and to drive forward with the business's vision.
- Develop and update as required HR policies and procedures, ensuring they comply with current employment legislation and reflect good practice.
- Ensure that any redundancy and/or disciplinary matters and any grievance, equal pay, harassment and/or discrimination claims are appropriately investigated and dealt with in accordance with the Club's policy.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring systems are in place and analysis of relevant employee data, e.g., sickness, 121s, providing reports and recommendation to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success.
- You're an exceptional HR professional who is already operating as a key partner within your organisation.
- You'll have demonstrable experience of leading HR change and transformation projects and show depth of knowledge across employment legislation, HR systems implementation and policy development.
- You'll enjoy being part of respected HR team, working together to deliver projects and work beyond your Business Partner remit.
- Ideally, you'll have worked in hospitality, retail, leisure or sports industries before and even better if you've in depth knowledge of supporting employees with differing employment status (casual workers, permanent).
- Have awareness of Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policies and procedures
- Be fully CIPD qualified
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of current employment law and legislation
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary ranging between £35,000-£40,000 Depending on experience, this will be discussed at interview. This company operates a flexible hybrid working policy, along with competitive company benefits. Onsite parking is included with this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.