Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for an early careers resourcing advisor for consultancy firm based in central London with flexible working. Within this role you will be expected to support recruitment programmes in a timely manor on a large scale.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
City of London
To be successful for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience of early careers recruitment
- Provide support and confidence when handling large intakes within a large early careers team.
- Hold a degree or the equivalent
- The ability to build relationships with numerous career services, undergraduates, and stake holders
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with schools and contracts that are already partnered with the firm
- The opportunity to design and deliver structures of programmes for vacation schemes etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining external suppliers' connections
The roles responsibilities:
- Design and manage attractive events e.g. Insight Days, Law fairs & Firm wide presentations
- Responsible for the pre-selection process for School leaver programmes and apprenticeships, Vacation Schemes, Insight Days, Training Contract and Bright Futures First Year Scheme
- Identifying opportunities to continually improve the process to ensure the recruitment of the highest calibre of diverse students
- Provide constructive feedback to all successful and unsuccessful graduates