This HR position will be based in London within a global law firm. They're providing desirable hybrid home/office working. Within a great team full of opportunities offered on a permanent and FTC basis. Huge potential growth within the firm.
Salary Range: £35,000 - £50,00 (Based on previous experience)
The role responsibilities will include:
- Handling employee relations, discipline, grievance, performance management, absence management and restructures
- Practical application of employment legislation.
- Assisting with the salary review process, application and interpretation of benefits, firm policies, and contractual T&Cs
- Assisting in promoting and implementing new initiatives within the HR team and firm
- Assisting in analysing areas of improvement and providing suitable recommendations
- Assisting with talent management and moderation processes
- Assist the HRBP with development projects and planning
- Providing support on implementing self-service in the business for transactional HR activities
- Working in partnership with other HR colleagues in the generalist team
- Participating in HR projects and new initiatives and willing to undertake additional HR Ad Hoc tasks
- Will hold previous experience at advisor level - ideally in professional services environment
- Hold the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced professional environment.
- An understanding of employment legislation
- Proven experience of directing on performance, disciplinary, grievance, absence management and general employee relation issues.
- Ability to build effective relationships with the team and other internal and external stakeholders. Able to converse with senior leaders of the business
- Strong team player who is proactive and resilient
- Part or full CIPD qualification is desirable.