Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be supporting a world renowned Fintech company in their search for a Tech Recruiter (12 month contract, possibility to go permanent). This person needs to be up to playing a very transactional role. The company has a fantstic culture and the experience you would gain from working with such a well respected company would be extremely valuable.
* Operate as a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong
relationships with hiring teams, senior management and departmental heads.
* Provide a tailored end-to-end talent acquisition service from initial briefing through to direct
sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, providing feedback and managing the offer
process all whilst adding value at each stage of the process.
* Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified
applicants utilizing their employer branding across a smart mix of social media and other
* Work closely with your Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to collect and coordinate aggregate
data for talent pools and translate the data into insights that drive deliberate action plans at
the appropriate levels.
* Proactively promote career opportunities to their internal employee population in order to
meet their internal mobility goals.
* Participate in the rollout of talent acquisition related initiatives, championing and optimizing
programs such as the employee referral program.
* Collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders to understand strategic direction from both a
function and country perspective that will enable the creation of talent acquisition strategies
to align to company vision.
* Champion diversity ensuring efforts to ensure gender diverse shortlists submitted to hiring
* Provide first class customer experience that demonstrates quality, speed and strategic rigour.
* Support the assessment of candidates across Visa`s Leadership Principles, establishing a
consistent and valid candidate evaluation process as well as a key competency interview
* Use innovative methods to source top diverse talent, building and maintaining current and
future talent pools and only engaging with approved agencies once a direct search approach
has been exhausted.
* Excel with external partners, gaining market intelligence and industry contacts to ensure that
the company is kept up to date with changes and developments in the market.
* Champion their employment brand and be a phenomenal brand ambassador to attract
talent to Visa.
* Talent acquisition experience obtained from a either a Technology recruitment agency or
global fast-paced environment, where you were focused on technology hiring.
* Experience in all areas of sourcing - LinkedIn, local tools, social media, referrals, internal
mobility programs, etc.
* Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem
* Previous experience in capturing metrics and delivering compelling recruitment insights to
the business using data and analytics.
* Proven ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions in a fast-paced
* Comfortable working in ambiguous-led environments with a bias towards transformation and
* Proven deep stakeholder expertise including collaborating effectively with sourcers, hiring
managers and HR Business Partners.
* Proficient understanding of Technology skillsets
If you believe this is a role that you would be interested in, please apply and we shall be in touch.