Our client who we are representing are a dynamic professional services firm businesses, they work for private individuals and families on all areas of business, tax and wealth.
Rapidly growing professional services firm, known for their flexibility and collaborative working environment, are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Consultant and offering a good salary package.
We provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
We are looking for a trusted and valid member to join the current team
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for:
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on performance / Keep track of recruiting metrics and provide a clear "time to hire" metrics and support effective recruitment across the firm.
- Line management and support career development of the Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Research and choose job advertising options to align to business needs
- Analysing Recruitment data and make recommendation and plan strategic execution of recruitment campaigns
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment methods
- Work with L&D Manager to provide effective interview training to hiring managers with regular review.
- Full budget control for all aspects of the recruitment team throughout Kent London and Sussex
- Management of the PSL
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners (e.g Participate in job fairs and career events)
- Direct sourcing candidates of all levels within the Firm using LinkedIn and other relevant databases
- Working with the team to reduce agency spend
- Working closely with universities, schools and colleges to maintain yearly intakes of students
- Manage all aspects of assessment days, interviews and testing for both experienced and student hires
The successful Talent Acquisition Consultant will have:
- Previous in house recruitment experience in a professional services environment
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet the demands
- Confident and welcoming manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Word and Excel.
- Able to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills
£60-80,000 plus competitive benefits