Account Executive – Personnel Today Jobs/ The RAD Awards
Location: Sutton/ Homeworking
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
The HR and Recruitment division of DVV is looking for an experienced account executive to work across Personnel Today Jobs, the Personnel Today Awards and The Rad Awards. Personnel Today Jobs is the marketing leading HR jobsite. The Rads is the largest, most prestigious awards ceremony for the recruitment marketing industry. You will be working on existing and new recruitment accounts on Personnel Today and sell sponsorship and other opportunities on The Rads and The Personnel Today Awards. The successful candidate will be a motivated, hardworking individual who can excel at developing new and existing customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have some face to face media sales experience selling on larger accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established team with a variety of products. We offer a generous uncapped bonus scheme along with various individual and team incentives. We will happily consider flexible working patterns with the current team already having successfully adopted a hybrid model.
The HR and Recruitment team is a great place to work. As a department, we have a vast portfolio covering display, classified, e-Newsletters, online, recruitment, Awards and events. We have lots of fun as a department and have just completed a charity walk from the Sutton office into London, raising money for The Royal Marsden. If you’re ready for your next challenge please get in touch.
- Identify growth areas and opportunities from your client base - HR recruitment consultancies, advertising agencies and direct clients.
- Proactively sell to new customers and develop a long term strategy for winning new business.
- Promote the Rad Awards and PT Awards to your client base and sell sponsorship opportunities to existing and new clients.
- Understand the customers’ needs and solution sell in order to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Provide client and competitor information and intelligence to Senior management and other team members
- Support recruitment marketing strategy promoting the brand on Whatmedia, to our ad agency client base and via all social media channels
- Feedback to management on market trends and client strategies.
- Promote content solutions to all clients not just traditional ‘upsells’
- Ensure all bookings are correctly inputted into CRM system
- Responsible for monthly reports on client base and revenue split
- Ensure all bookings are logged on PT booking spreadsheet
- Provide senior management with weekly and monthly financial updates on the client base.
- Sell recruitment advertising solutions to an established client base (50%) and new business (50%) and deliver against sales targets
- Provide detailed stats from Madgex for client proposals
- Follow up on all proposals and ensure that product knowledge and market knowledge is applied to all proposals.
- Build relationships with key decision makers from recruitment consultants, agencies and direct client base.
- Ensure meetings and call targets are achieved.
- Chase all leads from competitor websites
- Work closely with the client base to ensure all content opportunities are explored.
- Ensure all bookings are correctly loaded onto Madgex correctly and response is maximised.
- Work with marketing and senior management on promotions and offers to the client base.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven track record in a face to face media sales environment
- Results driven while still putting the customer first
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
- Flexible and able to perform well under pressure
- Ability to build effective commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results focused
- Good time management
About DVV Media International
DVV are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Based in Sutton (only 25mins from central London.)
DVV General Benefits Package:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Competitive bonus scheme and ad hoc sales incentives
Please check out our websites for more information:
To apply please email: