I'm pleased to share that I'm currently partnering with an International, Professional Services firm in the search for their Interim Director of Talent Development & Resourcing for a 12 month maternity cover contract. As a senior leader within the department you will be responsible for developing people strategy and initiating new projects and work streams, with a focus on hiring, developing and deploying our people. You'll do this in collaboration with senior stakeholders from across our Europe, Middle East, and Asia based offices.
You'll regularly engage with senior stakeholders across the firm, inputting into leadership forums, sharing analysis and insights to inform decision making on people related topics.
As the Interim Director for Talent Development you will work closely with the team leaders for each of your areas; Early Careers, Recruitment, Talent and Resource Management, providing leadership and guidance as they deliver day to day priorities, initiate new projects and look at ways to evolve capabilities.
The department is currently going through an exciting period of change as we implement a new HR system, you will be involved in key decision making related to this transformation, working closely with the internal and external project teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the function's leadership, and supporting collaboration between the pillars.
- Lead initiatives to improve employee engagement, closely aligned to our employee value proposition. Focus on external marketing of NRF as an employer of choice.
- Engage with senior business stakeholders regarding talent development, recruitment and future skills requirements of the business.
- Lead the talent and resourcing strategy to reflect changes in the business and external market.
- Establish and foster relationships with external partners to help drive and evolve thinking around talent and resourcing.
- Advise and shape capability transformation, working with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Work closely with the firm's Transform, so as to encourage innovative ways of working and client centric approach to Talent and Resourcing.
- Set clear KPIs, metrics and measure success to demonstrate impact and ROI of Talent and Resourcing initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required
- Professional Services experience
- Strategic thinker with growth mind-set.
- Proven ability to effectively lead teams.
- Passionate about supporting organisations to get the very best out of their people and creating rewarding and supportive professional working environments.
- Successful track record of owning and delivering complex projects across multiple locations.
- Experience in change management and organisational design.
- Confident communicating and presenting to senior stakeholder groups.
- Focus on building relationships and collaborating with colleagues at different levels of seniority.
- Experience leading and developing teams across different office locations.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, busy professional services environment.
- Ability to critically evaluate and analyse data.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.