Are you an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Learning and Development Consultant who is passionate about people's personal and professional development? Then this could be the role for you!
The SR Group is an award winning International Recruitment Agency with 4 specialist brands - Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and Taylor Root. We have an international network of 14 offices located in 9 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific and America. We're recognised for providing a premium recruitment service and for working with the most prestigious candidates and clients. We are currently hiring for a Learning and Development Consultant to join our Team in London.
About the Role:
The SR Group are currently going through a period of growth and so looking to recruit an additional Learning & Development Consultant to join our growing Learning & Development team and work alongside our current Learning & Development Consultant.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering onboarding and recruitment training for consultants joining our Developing Experts Programme across the globe and for our experienced consultants.
The Learning & Development Consultant will be pivotal in working with new hires, during their first year in recruitment, to ensure they receive a consistent and effective onboarding experience while providing training on core recruitment skills to support them in moving from Researchers and Resourcers into Recruitment Consultants. They will also be working with an existing fee earner population, at all levels, to ensure that their skills are kept up to date. This will be in the form of workshops and coaching.
You will report into the Head of Talent and Development and will be working closely with the wider People and Development team across the globe.
- Manage and deliver training
- Desk side coaching including call listening and giving feedback
- Deliver and evaluate the effectiveness of training
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Design training to appeal to a range of learning styles
- Track and report on all training
- Proactively seek out new ideas and methods of training
- Support with wider L&D projects
- Ideally you will either be an experienced Learning & Development Consultant, from the recruitment or a sales based industry or be an experienced agency recruiter (360 experience essential) with proven experience of placing candidates and managing clients.
- You will also ideally have some experience of mentoring or developing more junior consultants.
Benefits & Perks
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- You can work remotely…and this can be up to 60% of your normal working week
- Agile working, flexible working day
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas break
- Clear path for progression
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Sabbatical at 5 years
- Fantastic team culture, very collaborative and team socials
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.