Frazer Jones is now partnering with a global legal firm to source a HRIS Assistant on a permanent basis. They have a friendly HR team whose mission is to empower and support all employees to achieve their potential.
This is a unique opportunity for an Administrator, HR Generalist to take their career to the next level, within HRIS.
As their HRIS Assistant, you will assist the HRIS team by acting as a key contact for all HRIS issues globally delivering an efficient and timely response to problems.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of offers, contracts and other ad-hoc paperwork relating to members of the HR team, via Docusign
- Providing training to key users as part of the induction process
- Assisting employees with Self-Service queries
- Producing reports for the HR team on an ad-hoc basis
- Updating PeoplePortal and financial systems with global employee data
To be considered, you must possess an excellent excel knowledge including VLOOKUP & pivot tables as well as the ability to develop relationships with team members across several different cultures and time zones.
In return, you will receive up to £30,000 per annum with excellent benefits, flexible working, and career development/progression.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.