For the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we're currently looking for an HR Administrator (entry level). This company partners with the world's leading organizations to create innovative solutions to complex sustainability challenges. Their Dutch office is in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
As part of a team of 4 HR Professionals, you will work closely with your colleagues across Belgium and The Netherlands. This role will encompass all areas of HR administration, including recruitment and on-boarding, leavers, benefits, training, payroll and annual processes.
Responsible for a range of HR related administration including but not limited to:
- Provide core administrative support for the Human Resources Department
- Assist in hiring process of employees including generating offer packs, conducting references, right to work/visa checks, and coordinating probationary periods
- Employee data management - accurately updating employee details throughout employee lifecycle; ensuring data compliant with GDPR standards; conducting regular audits on data quality
- Providing administrative support to Payroll, to include the monthly payroll input and output
- Support the HR Business Partner BeNe in preparation of data for annual salary and bonus reviews
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly HR reports from HRIS Workday and GMS
- Schedule, coordinate and plan HR team activities
This position would suit someone with strong, methodical and accurate administration skills who is keen to follow a career in HR.
- Fulltime availability
- Fluent in Dutch & English
With a robust career framework in place, this company is able to offer great opportunities for both early career and experienced professionals to advance their career within the business. Structured training around project management, core consulting skills development amongst other topics are offered to support their colleagues' professional development as they continue to grow their team.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.