This is an exciting new opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment as the People Partner for Projects.
A Growing Global Technology company.
As the People Partner for Projects you will have a diverse role focusing on a range of areas across the business. This will be across employee engagement, D&I, reward & recognition, systems and organisational design, supporting the business to drive best practice and continuing to make it a great place to work for all their employees worldwide.
You will work closely with the leadership teams across the business to understand and design and deliver initiatives to build engagement, drive performance, and address any challenge areas. The Company is in a period of rapid growth and development, so you'll need to enjoy a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple tasks at once!
- A strong People Partner with experience working within this role in a fast-changing, high-performance environment (ideally CIPD qualified).
- Experience of taking ownership for managing large-scale change projects (ideally globally).
- A confident decision maker who can proceed reassurance and support to others credibly.
- Highly skilled at offering pragmatic employee relations advice to people managers.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and the ability to translate this into clear, usable information/actions.
- Proven ability to drive best practice in HR operations.
£45k - £50k + Benefits
Hybrid, flexible working available. Office is in Central Bristol.