Interim Reward Manager opportunity up to 6 months
Your new company
A leader within their field is on the look out for a Reward Manager to join them on an interim contract up yo 6 months (the role could potentially go permanent). Within your new company you will support across multiple locations and be involved in delivering the people strategy as a valuable member of the People team.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the Benefits, Pension, Reward and Wellbeing team to share your knowledge and support the development and improvements on reward strategies, benefits and ensuring they are competitive in the current mark to attract & retain talent.
- Lead on reward and benefits projects; overseeing reviews, changes & new initiatives
- Support on salary benchmarking
- Analysing data and changes to existing pay and salary bands
- Support HR Business Partners through the salary and bonus review process,
- Manage and support on the delivery of the organisations benefit programs
- Work closely with the HR Systems team to ensure that data is uploaded accurately
- Analyse Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Manage the marketing of the reward and benefits package
- Work closely with the People Team on various projects: attraction, retention, talent development and inclusion
- Develop and deliver the Health & Wellbeing strategy
& lots more!
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to have experience in a similar role previously:
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and managing a broad range of benefits
- Ability to lead and manage reward and benefits projects from design through to implementation
- Experienced doing salary benchmarking and analysing data
- Benefit system experience
- Good communication skills
What you'll get in return
2 days on site / 3 days working from home
+ some amazing benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.