As Talent Partner, you will work to meet the growth demands regionally and globally. You will be responsible for the end to end talent journey and partner with business leaders to deliver on their talent requirements.
My client is an IT consultancy with global presence, with a HQ based in London.
- Identify business needs and talent gaps to meet the growth demands of practices across multiple industries regionally and globally
- Own the end to end talent journey and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Partner with business leaders by taking action to understand their businesses, markets and proactively deliver on their talent requirements.
- Develop your understanding through research, market mapping, interviewing, and networking
- Lead stakeholder engagements and relationships and provide update on pipelines, talent maps and talent advisory
- Manage sourcing and scheduling resources with efficiency
- Maintain proper and detailed records in accord with company policy
- Demonstrable experience in senior level searches for executive search or corporate recruiting function recruiting consulting leaders and subject matter experts across some of these industries: Energy, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Communications, and emergent/emerging technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen with empathy, engage the audience effectively, create impact, and connect with others
- Ability to build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Experience working in a global, matrix organisation
Salary up to £65,000
Package including a bonus paid quarterly
Hybrid, flexible working pattern based out of London office