My Client, a top leading law firm is looking for an HR Coordinator with previous experience in a similar role to join their team in London on a permanent basis. The HR team consists of 60 people and will be a fantastic environment for a junior candidate to be a part of a thriving team and surround themselves with experienced HR professionals.
The purpose of the HR Coordinator role is to provide dedicated support to the HR Business Services departments. The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to HR Business Partners and HR Officers, working collaboratively with colleagues in other national offices.
The key tasks and responsibilities of an HR Coordinator:
- Provide administrative support and work closely with HR Business Partners and HR Officers. (Eg. Producing letters, contract amendments, documentation, and note-taking at formal meetings).
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners in carrying out ad-hoc project work such as the Salary Review process, Moderations meeting scheduling and follow-ups, scoping and producing reports, carrying out research, undertaking reference requests, and chasing deadlines (Eg. probationary periods).
- Regularly liaise with the wider HR Department to stay across methods of reporting, ensuring reports are being provided that are consistent with the manner in which the other offices are preparing reports.
- Manage data for MyWorklife, HR system.
- Work alongside the HR & Resourcing Coordinator to administer the new joiner process including facilitation of the induction programme, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, the new joiner process is followed and new joiners experience a smooth arrival and feel welcomed into the Firm.
- Administer the leavers process, ensuring the appropriate paperwork is prepared, the leaver's process is followed and payroll notifications are made. In addition, collect and collate exit interview data on a regular basis for leavers, in accordance with the wider firm HR department exit interview procedure.
- Direct staff queries to the appropriate department, escalate and prioritise matters as necessary.
Requirements for an HR Coordinator:
- 1 year of relevant working experience in an HR role
- Experience in a professional environment
- A passion and drive for a career in Human Resources
Please get in touch if you meet the requirements and are interested!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.