A Financial Services firm based in City of London seeks a HRIS Analyst to provide support and solutions for the short and long-term enhancements to the HR system portfolio.
A Financial Services firm based in City of London.
A HRIS Analyst with the following key accountabilities:
- Ensure all HR systems operate in line with the agreed product roadmap(s) focusing on maximum efficiency and user experience
- Be a Workday HCM Subject Matter Expert, and advocate for the use/adoption of Workday to satisfy the automation and digitisation of our HR Services to the wider group.
- Triage, diagnose and resolve errors and/or fixes within the set-up, identified by end users, business process events and/or other problems that occur - and correct these in line with the Design Authority/Governance Approval route.
- Undertake, when required and appropriate, configuration and system build.
- Where required and appropriate escalate work to the AMS provider and liaise with them to deliver the changes/fixes.
- Support the development and enhancement the Lloyds Workday HCM functionality, in line with the Workday HCM Roadmap
- Work with the Product Owner and HR SMEs to define requirements, identify options, co-ordinate the build of solutions and all appropriate testing - for final approval of the Governance Route and transition to our Production Tenant.
- Track and monitor Workday HCM usage, identify trends and opportunities - to feed into the overarching Workday HCM Roadmap.
- Assure the ongoing maintenance of the organisation's Workday HCM ERP, the configuration, governing security and controls - in line with internal Workday Support Model.
- Project support for future system enhancements/developments/rollouts (eg. case management tool), as required. This may include some co-ordination and ownership of HR System implementations and upgrades (Releases), including technical understanding, testing, tracking project status, production of weekly progress reports, managing 3rd party HR System provider and escalating issues/ delays to the provider Product Owner/HRSS Manager when appropriate.
- Provide system knowledge into the preparation and maintenance of Workday HCM training material, reference guides/job aids and other supporting tools, in conjunction with HR SME's.
- Use Workday Resource Centre and Community tools as appropriate and engage as an active member of the Workday Community networks.
Supporting HR Systems:
- Provide support to the HR Function/Business for all other HR systems, applications - acting as the liaison for fixes, improvements and enhancements as required - in line with the Workday HCM Roadmap and internal support model.
- Interface with Group Technology and third-party system providers to improve service or enhance requirements as needed.
- Supporting adhoc projects including the management of testing
- Understand system reporting capabilities and support the development of HR MI
- Produce HR MI and provide relevant insights to enable business decision making
A HRIS Analyst with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Extensive understanding of Workday HCM, preferably with training/expertise and/or experience in Workday HCM fundamentals; business processes, configuration and build; and security groups/policies - with the ability to govern and optimise.
- Experience and expertise in MI Reporting and functionality, preferably Workday based.
- Very strong and demonstrable orientation towards End User Experience/Customer
- Excellent planning and project management skills with track record of implementing people systems and applications focused around a strong colleague experience.
- Skilled at analysing data and interpreting trends to provide insights to all level of colleagues including senior leaders.
- Creative and sharp presentation skills to communicate messages clearly.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and communication skills
- Self-motivated, determined, resilient and tenacious
- High level of drive and energy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and pace
A competitive base salary and package depending on skills / experience