High growth business seeking ambitious Recruitment Advisor! Brilliant progression opportunities!
Your new company
Your new job will be working at an industry leading automotive insurance business. This isn't your typical insurance company either. They are committed to personal growth and development, their culture is one of inclusion and innovation. This job is offering progression in the next 18 months so if you are an Talent/Recruitment professional please apply now!
This opportunity offers flexible hours and hybrid working (2 days at home a week).
Your new role
- Work with the Group Head of People & Culture to understand the needs of key stakeholders & hiring managers
- Work in partnership with hiring managers to offer advice and support
- Work towards owning the recruitment model from attraction, interview and onboarding
- Use, promote and continuously review our recruitment toolkit, such as competency-based questions and assessment centres
- Work with line managers to improve effective induction plans across the business
- Compile recruitment reporting
- Work with line managers to target top talent in the industry via headhunting (e.g. LinkedIn), industry events and pipelining where appropriate
- Work with agencies, ensuring the right agencies are engaged where needed and budgets are managed
- Support recruitment projects in line with agreed timelines and sourcing methodologies ie the Applicant Tracking System project via our Bamboo HRIS
- Work with the Group Head of People & Culture to undertake skills gap analysis
- Assisting in programs with apprenticeship providers and engage with local colleges and universities to broaden attraction.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience drafting adverts, sourcing and screening candidates either within an agency or inhouse environment.
- Proven experience managing multiple vacancies and deadlines at any given time.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, multi-functional business.
- Confident communicator with stakeholders at all levels with the ability to advise, guide and train on recruitment best practices.
What you'll get in return
Flexible and hybrid working options available. 3 days a week in the office, 2 from home. Progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.