Recruitment Partner, up to £30k pa + benefits, WFH (only once or twice a week in the office). Permanent.
Your new company
As a charitable housing provider, this organisation provides over 25,000 homes to more than 54,000 people. We deliver over 3 million hours of care to individuals every year. They have a geographical reach from the northeast, to the southwest of England. They employ around 4,000 people and they are committed to providing great homes and care, in a great neighbourhood, with great service.
Your new role
This interesting and varied recruitment role is mainly working from home - with 1 or 2 days per month in the office.
- Partner with hiring Managers to complete a full vacancy brief for every new vacancy, plan recruitment timelines and advise on the most appropriate channels from which to recruit.
- Understand current and future resourcing requirements and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies and targeted recruitment campaigns
- Provide comprehensive advice and support to managers/employees on the application and interpretation of the companies recruitment and selection policy and procedures together with employment legislation and case law, to ensure compliance and identification/effective management of risk.
- Undertake active resource searches and headhunting activities using the best media for advertising vacancies externally e.g. job boards, applicant tracking systems, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Assist Recruiting Managers with the offer process as appropriate, including assessing the appropriate salary, negotiating terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and providing briefings about role responsibilities, career opportunities and the reward and benefits package.
- Assist the Recruitment Lead in ensuring selected recruitment agencies are set up as preferred suppliers and those terms and conditions of business are obtained and held centrally.
- Assist the Recruitment Lead in training, coaching and offering advice and guidance to managers to conduct recruitment and selection processes (e.g., diversity and inclusion, discrimination, unconscious bias, interview accreditation, selection tools and candidate feedback etc).
- Lead 'new starter clinics' to support in retaining new talent to the organisation by gaining feedback of their onboarding and induction process
- Attend career fairs, local educational establishments or other recruitment and selection events to promote the employer brand and deepen the pool of potential candidates.
- Partner with relevant third parties to attract talent including Job Centres, Universities, Colleges, Agencies, Affiliated Associations and Apprentice Organisations
- Ensure that roles are advertised with organisations that seek job opportunities/placements for individuals from under-represented groups or the long term unemployed under the guidance of the Recruitment Lead.
- Ensure the proper use of selection tools and practices, e.g., shortlisting, assessment centres, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on selection tools to be used in their resourcing search.
- Develop and maintain a network of recruiters and contacts.
- Provide comprehensive advice and support to Recruiting Managers on the use/costs of recruitment agencies and contingent workers to obtain permanent, fixed term or temporary resource
What you need to succeed
- Experience of working in a recruitment post with transferable from any sector
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Experience with candidate engagement and attraction
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.