£110,000 - £130,000 + bonus, LTIP, strong benefits
Chelmsford / Bishop's Stortford area, Essex
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a large business in the Chelmsford/ Bishop's Stortford area, with an HR team of around 8 people reporting into this position and a focus on driving organisational change, it is a predominantly blue collar workforce and a fast paced, ever changing environment, recognised by Trade Unions.
Reporting to the MD of the site and part of the site Leadership team, you will also work very closely with the Group CPO to incorporate high standards and build a professional and business focused people plan
You'll ideally be onsite 4 days a week, with one day at home, be excited about driving change and come from a fast paced blue collar workforce background.
- You will drive the people agenda forward with your team of HR professionals, driving standards, values and working closely with the business to ensure the organisation's agenda is in alignment
- Coach the SLT and Line Managers to be strong role models to their teams, making sure there is strong capability across all areas of the business
- Focus on change projects, driving them forward and implementing where necessary
- Develop a strong and progressive employee experience and engagement strategy, developing skills and identifying talent
- Work closely with the Head of Employee Relations to make sure any cases are dealt with in a timely manner
- Build strong relationships with Trade Unions, attend negotiation meetings and drive the agenda forward
- Support your HR team with development, supporting operationally as well as coaching to develop their careers
- Work closely with the CPO to continually review the strategy, defining and delivering to the business
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Have a strong background from a blue collar, unionised environment in a larger sized business
- Experience of change management and organisational design, keen to implement change and have the capability to do so
- Experience of leading Trade Union negotiations
- Be CIPD qualified, have a strong HR generalist background and be operating at Director level already with strong leadership experience
- Have a strong business acumen and able to adapt to change
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.