L&D consultant - Sales stream
up to £55k plus bonus, benefits
Hybrid - 8 days a month at home, the rest in the office, London
Working for a fast growing, extremely successful SME international Recruitment business who have had year on year growth in revenue and people and have ambitious development plans across the UK and Europe in the coming 12 months and beyond.
To support the business growth they are looking for 3 new L&D Consultants, who will have come from a hands on recruitment background and have either enjoyed training colleagues ad hoc or as part of a company programme or worked in L&D training / developing recruitment consultants. This is a great opportunity for someone with career ambitions to become part of a leading Learning and Development team to join with a set career path, a hands on and inspirational role that really can make a difference
- You will be responsible for a blended learning approach with a regular new intake of trainee recruiters within the business
- The L&D Consultant will support with phase 2 of their sales training, from approx. month 6 to 9
- Support to approx. 25 new intakes each month in a team of 3, be their mentor, guide and inspirational leader
- You will be required to support with initial onboarding prior to start date, including digital onboarding,
- Delivering masterclasses on recruitment and the basics of sales
- Supporting each individual on a daily basis, as well as in a group setting ad delivering group training
- Completing regular assessments and discussing feedback
- You'll be responsible for delivering on key deliverables, supporting the business and tracking ROI via placements made from the trainees, being bonused on their performance
- The programme that has been created is robust, leading and delivers great results
There is also a strong career path to develop within the L&D team
- You will have worked within recruitment as a senior consultant/managing consultant or similar level
- Please note, hands on agency 360 recruitment experience is essential for this role, to be able to train from experience.
- You will have had to train staff in your role as a recruiter, enjoying the training element
- You will have strong communication skills, be able to adapt your style to different personalities and be able to inspire
- You will be used to setting objectives and KPIs to recruiters as well as supporting with learning key recruitment basics
- You'll be a self starter, and enjoy seeing those you have trained develop their skills and go on t become successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.