Are you an experienced Regional HR Advisor with a proven background in hospitality and looking for a fresh challenge ?.
If so are you are looking for a role in which you could truly develop your HR career then read on.
Ashley Kate are excited to be supporting our global hospitality national client as they grow their HR function. Reporting in to the Head of HR you will be responsible for looking after a number of hotels across the Northern Region from scotland down to Yorkshire. You must be willing to travel and be at a point in your HR career that you are confident in terms of building relationships across all levels within the business, and be able to work autonomously and hit the ground running with minimal support.
You will provide professional advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate
Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management
Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
Support the wider HR team in HR projects in particular around Engagement & well being
Regional HR Advisor - About you
- You must have a proven HR background in hospitality - this is an absolute essential pre requisite of the role
- Strong UK Employment Law knowledge is key
- You must be willing to travel across a large Northern Geographical remit
- CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent )as a minimum will be needed
- The ability to communicate at all levels and to adapt style accordingly
- Confidence in terms of running a large number of Employee Relations cases at any one time essential.
For further information please get in touch with Natasha Murphy