International Payroll Specialist - 2 years FTC- FMCG - London - up to 45K
I am working with a industry leading FMCG business who are growing their payroll team as they look to expand and grow in the new financial year. The firm is looking to add an experienced and competent Payroller to its collaborative and enthusiastic payroll team. The role comes with competitive benefits such as Bonus potential, Pension and more.
This role will be a hybrid of working with office working required 2-3 days per week in the heart of London.
The International Payroll Specialist reporting into the International Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing such duties as -
- Processing EMEA Payroll
- Working closely with payroll provider
- Dealing with payroll queries
To be considered successful for this assignment, you will need to have had experience of:
- Processing EMEA Payroll over a number of years.
- Ensuring all payroll data is processed accurately and on time using ADP.
- Always looking at new ways to improve process from compliance to processing payroll.
- Workday experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Updating payroll with any changes in data on a monthly basis.
If you have International Payroll specialist & seeking a new challenge APPLY NOW!!!