HR Business Partner Part time, 22.5 hours a week! £50,000-£60,000 FTE Permanent Farnborough
Your new company
We have a very exciting opportunity for a HRBP to join a growing brand who place a big emphasis on the environment, sustainability and their impact on the world!
Your new role
We are looking for a generalist HR professional who can prioritise their workload. This role will cover the full HR remit, from recruitment, career planning, ER and workforce planning. You will be a key part of the team and will work in collaboration with a wide scope of colleagues. The core values of the organisation are doing the right thing, continuous improvement, striving for an excellent culture where the whole team work together to improve, making this a great team to work in!
- Help create a best-in-class experiences for all potential, current, past and future team members,
- Protect the culture and watch for and manage the blind spots. You will artfully balance the health, wellness and wellbeing of every team member with the protection of the business as a whole.
- Build relationship with the other HRBPS, Learning and Development Manager and Senior Shared Services Manager to help produce fresh ideas, initiatives, and data insight.
- Develop initiatives which will help improve the lives and wellbeing of the employees.
- Create people solutions that are commercial, pragmatic, process-light and relevant
- Deliver the people goals and priorities, developed with the Managing Director and GMT, with a strong focus on the brand wide engagement drivers.
- You will be a sounding board with the leadership teams when it comes to people, be it through coaching or providing, practical advice.
- Your talent acquisition and on-boarding experiences will bring more diverse talent into the organisation, who will thrive and bring a new lens to our culture.
- Strive for B-corp status
What you'll need to succeed
- Brand success is important to you, you love what you do and want to work for a brand that has a bigger purpose than pure profit.
- You care about the world we live in and are bold enough to shout about this when it comes to HR's carbon footprint.
- You have a clear view on how to make the workplace more inclusive and diverse.
- You love breaking away from traditional HR and can bring innovative and creative approaches.
- You are super focused on delivering outcomes with an insightful eye on how we get there.
- You are open and honest about who you are as a person and as an HR leader.
- Ideally, you will be Level 7 CIPD certified and have been part of Senior Management teams.
What you'll get in return
Part time working, 22.5 hours a week either over 3 days, 4 days or 5 days!
Good benefits, including bonus, pension and a very generous discount scheme!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.