Learning and Development Lead
Technical Learning and Development Lead
£55,000 - FTC
Are you an experienced leader with a passion for Learning and Development, ready to take the next step in your career?
Could you be an inspirational coach for your team who drives them forward and encourages them to grow?
My client is an award winning, leading publishing platform who are seeking a forward-thinking Learning and Development Technology Lead to join their team. The office is in Greater London; however, 100% remote working options are available, please discuss this with me once you apply.
Reporting to the Learning and Development manager, you will work collaboratively with the wider business and a variety of stakeholders. The role will be operating in the technology department, with the responsibility of leading a small team of L&D specialists and a Coordinator.
- Analyse data to drive informed learning decisions and provide analysis across your designated area of the business.
- Seek input from the Senior L&D Leader/Senior Specialists for curricula strategy, content domains, and learning impact analysis.
- Work with Talent Analytics to analyse curriculum reports to identify gaps in success factors, ROI and impact to drive informed learning investment decision.
- Cultivate an inclusive, high-performing team that maximises team member contribution by creating an environment of mutual support and shared responsibility.
- Advise in the design and creation of effective, technology-enabled learning solutions that enable continuous learning across the talent life cycle through the interplay of live and digital learning, on-the-job experiences, and exposure.
- Lead, inspire, and coach your team members, fostering individual and team growth and agility through delegation, feedback, instruction, and encouragement.
- Proven experience as a Technical Training Manager, Technical Trainer or similar role.
- Experience of developing technical course content both for novices and experts within the field of technology.
- Established track record of taking a consultative approach to designing and delivering innovative learning programs with measurable business results that meet stakeholder needs.
- Go-to resource for adult learning theories, leading-edge instructional design methods, performance consulting, communications and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.