Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a SaaS Tech start-up based in Soho who are looking to recruit their first permanent Talent and People Operations Manager.
This would be the perfect opportunity for a Talent Acquisition/Recruiter who wants to branch into HR!
You will work very closely with the team to run best-in-class recruitment processes which enable them to find the best people and scale effectively. You will also head up the people management aspect and enable the business to keep their team aligned, motivated and operating to the best of their abilities. This is a great opportunity to take ownership for all things people related!
Reporting directly to the two Co-Founders of the business, the role will sit at the heart of the company supporting a friendly and incredibly talented client group of 20 whilst supporting them on their growth journey.
Your day-to-day will include everything from hiring world-class developers, implementing best-in-class HR processes, keeping the wheels rolling on software subscriptions, thinking up ideas for the teams next get-together… the list goes on! 50% Recruitment, 50% HR.
* Manage the hiring processes across all disciplines and departments
* Write job descriptions, conduct candidate screening and own the offer process
* Implement best-in-class HR practices to ensure the team stay aligned and motivated
* Maintain a positive working ethos and office environment
* Manage the onboarding of new hires
* Be the first point of contact for all new hires
* Sort day-to-day subscription of software licenses and ensure subscriptions don't expire or sit unused
Skills and requirements:
* 2+ years' experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment in a HR / Talent type role
* Experience within tech hiring - essential
* Experience interviewing candidates for a variety of roles
* Passionate about Culture
* Knowledgeable on HR best-practice
What's in it for you?
* The chance to join an exciting start-up as it goes through rapid scaling
* Join a passionate, dynamic and fun team that is quickly expanding
* Flexible working location, with central-London offices
* Private Health Insurance
* 25 annual days' holiday, with option of carrying 5 days over in to the next year
* £1,000 training and development budget and 3 days' additional leave per year to attend conferences/ training opportunities
* Cycle2Work Scheme