12 month FTC Senior HR Advisor
Your new company
Hays HR is working towards your tomorrow and is delighted to be working with a large organisation on the recruitment of a Senior HR Advisor to join the organisation on a 12 month FTC to cover a maternity period.
Your new role
Within your new role as the Senior HR Advisor you will have two direct reports and work as part of the wider HR function to help lead in the delivery of end to end HR services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and support a team of HR Advisors
- Case Management: Supporting and managing complex ER cases
- Support the organisation with TUPE IN/OUT involved in the full process: consultations, preparation and leading on the process
- Providing advice & guidance to key stakeholders and line managers across the organisations building strong relationships
- To lead in the delivery of the wider HR and People Plan along with the implementation of policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will need experience in the following:
- Leading on TUPE (IN/OUT)
- Dealing with Complex Employee Relations
- CIPD L.5 (equivalent or working towards)
- Able to drive as there is travel involved in the role when required
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- 33 days annual leave
- Health & Wellbeing
- Hybrid working
- Pension & more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.