This is a great opportunity to work in a market leading firm, working closely with the Head of L&D and Senior L&D Managers to design, deliver and project manage learning programmes and related projects to support the firm to achieve its strategic ambitions, specifically for the Partners
They are looking for someone who has a strong passion for learning, excellent project management skills and solid experience of a similar role. Alongside skillset, cultural fit really is the most important aspect for them and they are looking for someone with energy and ideas to bring to this firm. They are already doing so many great things- and need someone in an additional capacity to join them to deliver great learning programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
-Support the Head of Learning to design, deliver, project manage and evaluate projects, programmes and workshops.
- Manage your own programmes and projects.
- Draw on knowledge of adult learning theories, various training design methods and using IT technologies to provide commercial L&D solutions.
- Provide learning support to Departments/ Groups/ Teams in the business to achieve the firm's strategic objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders to carry out learning needs analysis as required and develop and implement learning programmes
- Research and design innovative learning interventions to meet the Firm's needs including learning and webinar technology e.g. multi-channel and blended learning.
- Work closely with other teams to support firm-wide projects and initiatives that fall within the L&D arena.
- Manage junior members of the team.
- Manage relevant areas of the Learning budget
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Is professional, credible and impactful
- Client focused and responsive to client needs
- Effective influencer - is able to interact with and influence individuals at all levels across the business securing buy-in
- Team player - is collaborative and works effectively and efficiently in a small team
- Has a curious mind showing creativity and innovation
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Has a flexible approach and is able to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
They have a hybrid way of working and are extremely flexible. This role also comes with a discretionary bonus based on personal performance.