Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with an International Commercial Real Estate business to secure a new Recruitment and HR Advisor.
This is a super exciting role for anyone currently in a recruitment role who is looking to get more exposure into HR. You can expect a 70/30 split between recruitment processes and generalist activities, whilst being the first point of contact for c.216 employees across the UK.
Your key objective will be to manage the recruitment function and support the Senior HR Business Partner and the HR team by providing efficient administrative support throughout the full recruitment and employee lifecycle.
Working within a team of four, your activities will be as follows:
- Manager the recruitment process from start to finish and be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Obtain approval and JD from hiring managers and update JD's and advertise all vacancies internally and externally as required.
- Screen candidate applications for vacancies as requested
- Set up interviews; book meeting rooms, liaise with candidate, hiring managers and agencies and send out interview confirmations
- Assist with the production of employment contracts for new starters
- Manage the onboarding process for new-starters - send out the referencing links
- Involved with screening applications and arranging the assessment centre for the International Graduate Programme recruitment
- Manage the onboarding process for all employees, temps and contractors
- Complete all reference requests for previous employees
- Produce HR letters when required (for example, change of contract, probation extensions, maternity, paternity, updated T&C's)
- Run the Corporate Induction for new starters and bi-monthly
- Produce leaver reports from exit interview data
- Support the HR Director and the wider HR team with any ad hoc admin duties as requested
Experience you will need:
- Previous Recruitment experience with a desire to branch into HR
- Experienced working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Attention to detail