Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this growing Global Technology Organisation with UK bases in Aztec West - Bristol, Hemel Hempstead and Cambridge to recruit a talented HRBP on a permanent basis. This role will suit an experienced HR Advisor looking to progress to HRBP or a talented HRBP looking for a move into a fast paced and growing technology Business.
The Company is experiencing exciting growth plans and you will be working within a large and highly collaborative HR team where you will be actively involved in the delivery of a range of projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
This is a busy and rewarding role that requires someone with expertise and experience who can work alongside senior stakeholders and become an intrinsic member of the HR Team.
You will work with the HR Manager to help the business deliver their people objectives by increasing levels of employee engagement, building a culture of high performance and creating an Employer brand where the organisation is recognised as a great place to work.
Ideally you will have worked within the Technology sector and have prior experience of working with challenging stakeholders. You will work closely with management teams to understand their strategy and key objectives and determine the people implications with the guidance of the HR Manager.
This role offers hybrid working and the opportunity to work within an expert global HR function
- Deliver solutions for tactical people issues, ensuring consistency in application of policy, process and practice
- Work with Managers to identify and develop key talent, ensure that robust performance and people development plans are in place and participate in succession planning activities
- Work with the HR Manager to drive all L&D activity, so learning becomes deeply embedded in your Business area
- Coach and support Managers on best practice to help drive a culture of high-performance and engagement within the Business unit to attract and retain the best talent
- Support in the delivery of inclusion and diversity initiatives and continually promote a culture of inclusion
- Collaborate with the Global Talent Acquisition team ensuring the interface between HR and the Business unit is aligned to meet the defined hiring strategy
- Collaborate with overseas HR Colleagues where your Business unit has a presence to ensure a seamless approach is provided to your assigned Business Unit on all people related activities
- Ownership and governance of salary review cycles and promotions. Advise leadership teams on pay
- Provide HR metrics to your assigned Business area in areas such as attrition and absence to aid decision making and support improvements.
- Play an active role in supporting the HR Manager in hiring key talent in employment entities where there is no presence, working with external specialists to ensure employment legislation compliance is met and cultural expectations are understood
- Case management including providing advice, guidance and support on performance management, disciplinary, absence, capability and grievance issues, escalating more complex matters through to the HR Manager
- Liaise with occupational health providers in terms of ill-health referrals or general support / counselling
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive / growing organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the M3, M4 and M5 corridors.