We have a current opportunity for an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the City, London and remote working twice weekly.
HR Generalist Support/Partnering
The HR Generalist will act as an independent enabler and advisor to senior business stakeholders, using analytics and insights to support the delivery of the business and people strategy.
- Partner, deliver and advise directly to senior business leaders on a standalone basis in partnership with our COE teams
- Ensure a high standard of delivery of agreed HR products and interventions to the business
- Advising on complex people queries using technical HR knowledge and relationship management capabilities
- Standardising and continuously improving the HR service offering end-to-end
- Leverage MI and insights that help develop more appropriate offerings to the business & ability to make robust data led decisions
- The role will provide a commercial and measured mind-set to HR products and services
- Collaborate across European HR team to understand the opportunities for consistencies and efficiency within the team and the wider Global HR team where applicable
- To support and when required lead ad hoc projects and deliverables for the European HR team
- Ensures the efficient execution of core processes with a focus on continuous process improvement and innovation via systems
- Supports and works in partnership with senior leaders to deliver the employee life cycle -
- Employee Relations - provision of guidance and oversight of all ER issues (grievance, disciplinary, restructuring etc). Ensuring issues are handled fairly and consistently within scope of established legislation, guidelines and practices
- Recruitment - delivery against recruitment plans ensuring robust selection and attraction processes. Drives cost-efficient recruitment processes, supporting managers on interview techniques and using the values to select best candidates
- Compensation - co-ordinate ongoing and annual compensation process, guiding stakeholders on employees compensation via internal and external benchmarks and within budgetary guidelines
- Policies and Procedures - support the development and review of HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values
- Performance Management Process - support the delivery of annual and ongoing PM
- Talent Management, Learning & Development, support the delivery of plan
Payroll & Benefits
- May be responsible for efficient and accurate processing of UK payroll and benefits, via third party payroll provider and benefits broker
- Liaising with employees, line managers, and Workforce Management to ensure correct calculation of overtime, outstanding holidays
Data Maintenance & HRIS
- Responsible for employee data and documentation during employee life cycle, including terms and conditions of employment, right to work, background checking, staff files and HR system processes
- Ensure that all employee data changes are entered into the Workday HR System in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Be an advocate to support and drive the promotion of self-service and upskilling of all colleagues
- Participate in system configuration, testing, launch and ongoing support activities in relation to Workday and other HR related system working with Global HRIS team
- Working with HRIS, contribute and support the continuous improvement of operational efficiency and effectiveness of HR processes.
Governance, Control & Compliance
- Support opportunities for continuous improvement of internal processes, training and collaboration
- HR governance and control - ensure processes are followed and well controlled
- Working in partnership with audit and SOX controls
- Ensure legal compliance is met in all HR activities.
Bachelor degree - HR, Business, Organisational Psychology or similar
- HR generalist experience or of a similar position
- Strong understanding of HR Technical expertise balanced by practical, pragmatic and solution orientated approach to queries and problem solving.
- HR Operations experience, including understanding of HR Risk and Governance with respect to operations (contracts, benefits, payroll, employee data, background screening etc)
- Experience of working in partnership and collaboration; building relationships and able to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and partners
- Ability to adapt style and operate in a collaborative and agile model
- Delivery focused with a passion for providing excellent service to colleagues at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and HR information systems, Workday desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use and present insightful data.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.