A chance to make a difference!
This highly successful and profitable business is the UK market leader in their industry and pride themselves on providing a truly exceptional service to their customers.
Having recently been acquired by a VC group, the organisation is now undergoing a major transformation, to better position themselves for ambitious growth plans over the next five years.
As a result, this pivotal HR Business Partner role will support the Head of HR and their Watford based Head Office, to delivery the strategic HR Plan, whilst partnering operational teams to drive the wider business plan.
- Own the Talent Management process, ensuring that appropriate action plans are in place to address feedback and drive the engagement strategy.
- Own succession planning for middle management and support the training team in delivering key developmental outputs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers / Head of Departments and the Head of Recruitment to support the recruitment process, ensuring all vacancies are filled to agreed timescales.
- Ensure the appraisal cycle takes place across Head Office and developmental actions are in place for every colleague.
- Ensure all ER related matters are dealt with in an appropriate and brand positive way.
- Develop and deliver guidance materials / training on HR best practices.
- Work with Head of HR and Reward, and the other HRBP's to drive the pay review cycle and annual pay reviews
- Support the Head of HR with due diligence as well as numerous operational and commercial HR projects and initiatives.
Have you got what it takes?
We require an experienced, hands-on HR Business Partner, with a solid mix of operational and commercial exposure, gained within complex / change environments. Someone who can review legacy policies and procedures, cut through the ambiguity, and help to implement new and innovative ways of working!
You must be a positive influencer, with experience of delivering outstanding colleague engagement initiatives and, be a great role model, who embodies the organisations values and behaviours.
Creative thinker, tenacious, excellent planner, ability to work (largely) independently, whilst being a strong team player - all pre-requisite characteristics of a successful candidate.
If you are ambitious and looking for a 'change' environment, working for a company that has an exciting future and really values its people, look no further!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.