People Business Partner - Cathedral appointments is seeking an exceptional People Business Partner to join a fast paced, and value-driven large manufacturing business. The role requires a People Business Partner who is able to provide responsive and pro-active support and advice on high level HR issues and complex cases. You will support the roll out of People initiatives to drive business improvement and standards which align to business goals and values.
People Business Partner Key Responsibilities:
- HR lead in the absence of the Chief People Officer.
- Operate as a Business Partner for key stakeholders across the business
- Lead on complex ER issues
- Provide HR Policy guidance
- Manage HR projects
- Implement new people strategies
The Ideal People Business Partner:
- Degree educated and/or CIPD Level 5 minimum
- Proven track record in the design and maintenance of people initiatives that have improved business growth and performance
- Able to demonstrate strategic level HR Business Partner experience and a thorough understanding of business goals and objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build quick and excellent relationships
- Ability to influence individuals and drive change
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage priorities and workload, an eagerness to contribute on multiple levels and make timely decisions
As People Business Partner, you will be joining a value driven organisation. Please contact me for a confidential discussion and to find out more about this exciting People Business Partner opportunity.
Closing Date - Friday 29th July 2022
Keywords: People Business Partner, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, People Manager, People Services Manager, Learning & Development, Talent Manager, HR jobs in Devon, HR Jobs, Exeter Jobs, Devon Jobs, HR Manager, Head of HR, Senior HR Professional, Organisation Design, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition