Head of Executive Onboarding – UK&US
As Barclays Head of Executive Onboarding – UK&US, you will become part of our busy and ambitious Talent Acquisition Operations team where you will be responsible for the direct line management of two team managers of the US and UK Concierge Onboarding Teams who support in the daily delivery of employment contracts and background screening activities for new joiners to Barclays at the Managing Director and Director level. You will also use your expertise to ensure a best in class service helping to make an excellent first impression to their journey at Barclays.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
· Managing two Concierge managers, ensuring they deliver their daily activities
· Ensuring all agreed service level agreements and key performance metrics are met, including where the service is delivered through third party vendors
· Acting as key contact and escalation point for issues related to onboarding processes and proactively identifying and implementing improvements in order to enhance efficiency
· Driving a continuous improvement mind-set/ culture across all regional teams to drive consistency and an improved candidate onboarding experience
· Establishing effective relationships and encouraging collaboration across various HR and Divisional groups including Payroll, Benefits, and IT Teams
· Analysing problems and evaluating options in a logical and systematic way
· Ensuring all activities and duties are carried out in compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and Barclays Policies
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor's Degree/ equivalent, such as CIPD diploma or work-related experience within a related field
· Extensive experience of managing delivery/ operational/ service teams across geographical locations and their performance requirements such as KPIs/ SLAs
· Experience with continuous improvement/ LEAN
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with globally diverse teams
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Relevant experience in HR with good exposure to HR service delivery, service or account management
· Exposure to HR tools and technology – SAP, Success Factors, Case management and workflow tools, interactive portals, HR analytics tools etc.
· Some knowledge of Legal Right to Work (Form I9) for the Americas would be a benefit
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.