Head of HR and Digital Systems
- An amazing opportunity to oversee the implementation of an HR Digital Programme
- Working for the Bedfordshire, Cambridge and Herts Police Constabularies
About Our Client
The combined forces of the Bedfordshire Police, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Constabularies and the second largest force in the UK outisde of the Met, with over 10,000 in the force and an incredible support function working alongside them.
* Responsible for supporting a cultural shift as to digital capability across HR
* Accountable for performance and system innovation and strategic development and alignment to HR and ICT strategy
* Accountable for the management and analysis of data and reporting
* Accountable for the coordination of content and content management across the HR systems
* Accountable for relationship management with suppliers, management of contracts and licences, and management of supplier costs, to ensure maximised benefit from system and contract
* Accountable for development and maintenance of system expertise to maximise functionality of the systems
* Responsible for software development across the systems to meet HR need * Accountable for lean and digital process management supporting efficiencies and lean working
* Responsible for maximising cost/benefit solution to enable significant cost savings and customer benefit
* Responsible for system upgrades and maximising the developed functionality of the systems, managing legacy data
* Responsible for solution through configuration and in managing configuration difficulties to ensure fit for purpose products
* Accountable for relationship management with ICT/Procurement so completely aligned with architecture and continuation of, or development of contracts
* Accountable for overseeing development and implementation of a BCH reporting matrix producing real time data enabling customer analysis and reporting
* Accountable for monitoring and responding to customer satisfaction so as aligned to customer need as possible
* Responsible for system reflecting employee brand and cultural fit providing a shared look and feel of HR
* Accountable for system security and GDPR compliance to reassure on HR credibility and compliance
* Responsible for communication across key groups as to developments, changes and system evolution
* Responsible for development of all policy and procedures governing the running of the systems
The Successful Applicant
- Post graduate or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong HR Generalist background
- Significant industry experience of system implementation and process management in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of managing an effective team
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to 'translate' Technical data to a wider non 'Tech' audience
- As this role is working for the police force, all applicants will be subjected to detailed vetting, and there will be a requirement to disclose financial and medical information.
- This vetting process will begin at offer stage and can take up to 3 months, so please do factor this into the reruitment process timescales, should you wish to apply.
What's on Offer
Excellent and generous benefits package - more information at first interview stage.
At incredible opportunity to work in the heart of the policing sector and be part of this incredible team!
All applicants please read and be aware of the following:
- 1st interviews will be held on Tuesday 20th September
- This role requires the post holder to have the ability to travel to different locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire as part of their role
- If using a private vehicle then business insurance needs to be organised by the individual
- Vetting is required, as advised by the Vetting Unit
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training as and when required
- The post holder will be expected to comply with health and safety requirements
- Before commencement of this appointment, this role is subject to medical assessment. For some roles health screening or surveillance may be required on a regular basis, as identified by line manager risk assessments
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.