Esteemed organisation seeking HR Business Partner from 4 month temporary assignment
Your new company
An esteemed housing association are seeking an HR Business Partner for a 4 month temporary assignment. You will be working on a high profile project. This is an excellent association to work for, one of their core priorities across all parts of the business is delivering an excellent experience every time to every customer, internal and external. Their values are: deliver on promises; give respect; be accountable and show kindness. This role is offering hybrid working, you will be working 3 days from home.
Your new role
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to develop the people agenda that aligns to, and supports, the overall strategic business objectives.
- Work in partnership across the People and Culture directorate to deliver a high quality, proactive and customer focused service as well as being a champion and enabler for change.
- Provide a proactive, outcome orientated HR business partnering service.
- Accurate KPI metrics are presented to the business, understanding impact and driving improvements.
- Be seen as a champion and enabler of change providing high level expertise in organisational design and advice on how to shape business change programs including restructuring and redundancy.
- Proactively research and keep up to date with changes in employment legislation, case law updates and best practice and report back to the team with updates and recommendations.
- Lead on delivery of a range of HR project work by undertaking research, organising, planning, and other tasks as required.
- Champion and lead innovation to drive continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have evidence of experience dealing with restructures and redundancies.
- A strong HR generalist with extensive experience of the employee life cycle as well as a solid knowledge of current UK employment law (CIPD qualified or equivalent gained through experience).
- Work with gravitas, courage, maturity and be calm under pressure, building credibility and respect with internal and external stakeholders.
- With strong interpersonal skills that enables you to give timely feedback in a frank, positive way.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in complex employee relations case management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.