A leading law firm are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to join their team. This role will support the vacation schemes, early career programmes, graduate programmes and diversity & inclusion initiatives . They will need to have excellent communication skills and be that first point of contact for all graduate recruitment queries.
- Support vacation schemes, early career programmes, graduate programmes.
- Support any Diversity & Inclusion and wellbeing initiatives.
- Collaborate in events on a weekly basis. This can sometimes involve travel.
- Collaborate in ad hoc projects with wider HR team
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to ensure best practice methods are in place and in line with company's D&I strategy.
As Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, you will possess:
· Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
· Previous experience in an Early Careers role desirable.
· CIPD qualified or working towards it.
· Experience working within a professional services environment.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Sound understanding of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Exceptional relationship building skills to support collaboration across the firm
If this Graduate Recruitment Coordinator role is of interest, please apply directly