A leading global law firm are looking for an Early Careers HR Consultant to join their team. This role will form a part of the People & Culture Team of 7 and will be primarily responsible for providing smooth running of day to day HR and development matters, through the use of different practices. They will need to have excellent communication, proactive and the ability to multi task.
- Develop process plan for annual summer and winter vacation schemes and training contract programmes.
- Screening of applications and utilisation of psychometric assessments.
- Build strong relationships with Associate and Partner interview committee who are responsible for graduate and solicitor apprenticeship programmes Liaise with the Payroll team to update them on any monthly changes.
- Use of Application Tracking system to include reporting.
- Act as first point of contact for vacation visitors, answering queries regarding the firm, Running internal communication on the intranet on leavers, joiners and movers.
- Operational working relationship with event providers (such as Bright) to ensure good representation of the firm at joint employer events.
As HR Consultant, Early Careers, you will possess:
· Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
· Previous HR and graduate experience is desirable.
· Proven client service is essential.
· Flexible approach and highly adaptable.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Sound understanding of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Exceptional relationship building skills to support collaboration across the firm
If this HR Consultant, Early Careers role is of interest, please apply directly.