Are you an HR Business Partner looking to take on a new challenge?
HR Business Partner - South and South West
I am working with a fantastic, forward-thinking organisation who are recruiting for this newly created position. Supporting a Head of HR and focusing on the South and South West Business Unit, you will be supporting the company through positive change, growth and realignment.
This is a great opportunity for an up-and-coming Business Partner who wants to progress, work within a positive and influential team and manage change effectively.
You will operate as a "trusted partner" and share accountability for your business unit whilst there is implementation and subsequent evaluation of company-wide people initiatives with a focus on empowering leadership to own the people agenda.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Organisation Effectiveness and Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Performance and Reward
- Employee Engagement and Communication
The ideal candidate:
- A true generalist and business leader
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Ability to engage the frontline workforce
- Strong influential skills
- Proven change management skills
- CIPD qualified
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today.