Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this Global Manufacturing / Logistics Business with a site based in Hastings to recruit a talented Senior HR Advisor who is looking to progress to HR Business Partner, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will work across the business units, coaching managers, driving initiatives, implementing HR programmes, driving strategy and fostering an environment for business & employee growth. The role anticipates and plans for long-term HR needs and trends in partnership with the client group.
About the Role:
- Support on organisational outcomes through strong alignments of HR efforts across the business units
- Provide coaching to managers on key HR areas such as effective hiring decisions, absence management, reward and compensation decision making, employment relations etc
- Provide key strategic support to HR functions such as workforce planning, succession planning, talent management, employment relations and change management
- Interpret, communicate and implement policies which ensures legal compliance to external regulations
- Support effective hiring decisions, participating in the recruitment process as required
- Support Inclusion and Diversity activity in the UK
- Support integration of mergers and acquisitions within the UK
- Support other UK sites on an ad-hoc basis
- Previous experience in a HR Business Partner, Senior HR Advisor role or similar
- Experience supporting key strategic areas such as change management, succession planning, stakeholder management and employment relations
- Pragmatic individual who can provide practical and innovative HR solutions
- Ability to provide effective employee relations support to managers and employees
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law and practices
- Experience of working in a global organisation would be an advantage
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- IT literate with ability to pick up new systems easily
If you are looking for a challenging and progressive role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South of the UK.