***RECRUITERS - STOP SCROILLING***
"Implement and lead workforce planning from scratch, I hear you say??"
What a role this is - An exciting new position has been created for an expert in resource / workforce planning to build and manage the planning for a leading 3000 employee business based in Oxford (flexible / remote / hybrid working).
This role is initially 12 months (very likely to be extended - possibly to perm) and will directly support the Head of Recruitment on all workforce planning matters, for a major transformation programme - ensuring they have the right people in the right place, at the right time, now and in the future.
Taking responsibility for the implementation, development, management, and reporting of effective workforce planning, you will:
- Work closely with project Exec team and functional leads to introduce and gain 'buy-in' into Resource Planning.
- Ensure adequate resource to the business, whilst managing short to medium term cover and under-supply challenges.
- Work effectively with both internal and external partners to develop and manage effective medium to long term resource plans.
- Implement and develop systems, processes and reporting, that improve resource balancing and enable forward forecasting.
- Develop and manage a process to monitor and report-on resource and demand changes, through the business planning process.
We need a recruitment professional with expert Workforce Planning / Resource Planning experience, gained within complex matrix / project orientated environments.
This is a fast-paced, demanding role, that requires someone with an holistic 'big picture' view, strong stakeholder management skills, a proactive approach and the ability to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail. You will also be strong analytically, with advanced Excel and data manipulation / reporting skills.
If you are looking for a challenging, hands-on, implementation role and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.