Oakleaf North are partnered with a fantastic scale up UK based fin-tech company who are seeking a new permanent HR Advisor to join the existing HR team of two people. The role will support the Head of HR to help drive the people agenda through business growth. This is a brilliant role for somebody who wants to develop, get involved in all areas of the HR discipline, have the flexibility to work autonomously and play a significant part in supporting the business to achieve the broader company vision. Based in central Manchester located offices. Salary up to £35,000 plus benefits.
Outline of duties below:
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with managers and employees to coach and advise on People policies, practices, and procedures.
- Delivers the lifecycle approach to talent management focused on driving innovation and continuous improvement (including onboarding of employees, pre-employment checks, written offer stage, induction, probation, performance management, supporting employee development, facilitating talent movement, reward, and recognition, and managing the employee offboarding & leaver process).
- Works in collaboration with key stakeholders (Finance, 3rd parties etc.) to ensure payroll & general employee administration is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coaches and advises stakeholders on a range of employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievance, absence management and performance uplift, ensuring good practice, legal compliance and policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintains the HRIS developing its activity and utilises the information to prepare People data providing workforce analytics and insights.
- Maintains the company benefits and reward schemes and proactively recommends new and innovative initiatives that support talent engagement ensuring these are communicated for transparency and understanding.
- Supports the Head of People to develop the People agenda including our wellbeing strategy, people policies, procedures, programs, events, SMCR activity and promotes a safe and healthy working environment.
The People Adviser plays a critical role on delivering the best employee experience through responsibility for all the people operations tasks in the employee journey, from preboarding to offboarding; and supporting the delivery of diversity, inclusion, social and wellbeing initiatives and projects.
If the role is of interest, please do apply.