Oakleaf North is partnered with an exciting online travel organisation based in Edinburgh in hiring a 12 month FTC Reward Manager.
This is a really interesting opportunity to join an established UK Reward team lead by an impressive HRD who has been instrumental in driving the reward agenda and implementing best in class reward programmes. The role will be based in Scotland, either in the Edinburgh office or the Glasgow office, working alongside one other Reward specialist. There are huge learning opportunities to work in a fast-paced environment and a chance to be involved in building and delivering new reward programmes.
Snapshot of duties:
- Providing reward advice and guidance to the Recruitment and People Operations teams, managers and leaders
- Analysing markets in which the business operates to make recommendations for new and enhanced programmes which could cover all areas of reward.
- Implementing and managing reward programmes across the global locations to drive attraction and retention of the organisation's employees.
- Playing a key part in the compensation review cycles
- Leading reward programmes across multiple locations. Managing new and on-going global benefits and compensation programmes.
- Developing reward communications materials
The role requires experience within a similar reward role. Experience of analysing reward data, making recommendations and implementing programmes. A highly adaptable and pro-active approach. Great at multi-tasking. The drive, enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop. Ideally, you'll come from a similar technology company or media background and have passion for working with a travel company. You'll join a brilliantly diverse group from all corners of the world.
Salary is up to £60,000 + bonus potential and benefits, located in Edinburgh ideally.