A brand new Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Manager opportunity has arisen within the London office of an established US law firm. This DE&I Manager role will sit on the Inclusion Committee and help the Inclusion Leads shape and implement the I&D strategy for the London office. It will also form a key part of the team responsible for delivering against our ESG Framework.
- Operate as a lead member of the London Office Inclusion Committee.
- Work with the Committee to set and implement the I&D strategy for the year and advise management on strategic I&D priorities.
- Sit on each of the I&D Steering Groups and assist them in devising action plans and SMART targets to measure progress.
- Interface with the Director of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and the wider I&D team in New York
- Involvement in/take the lead on I&D projects such as increasing diversity within senior leadership teams.
- Network with other industry professionals and share best practice and new ideas.
- Build and manage a set of Diversity data that can be shared with clients and for internal reporting and external benchmarking purposes.
- Management of calculations and creation of annual gender pay gap report
- Manage of all relevant I&D submissions such as Stonewall and make recommendations for future submissions
- Previous experience within Diversity and Inclusion, preferably within a professional services environment
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Highly collaborative and demonstrates strong relationship building skills. Client centric and commercial approach.
- Strong report writing skills
- Degree level qualified or equivalent experience