Our client is looking for a HR Analyst to join their global people team. You and your team will partner with colleagues across HR and Finance to produce and use data to enable decision making within Recruitment, Retention, Employee Engagement and Reward.
This is a permanent position that will require you to spend 2 days a week in the office which is just outside of the city centre of Oxford. There is no on site parking so public transport routes are encouraged. The office is no longer than a 10 min walk from Oxford train station. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
What will a typical day in this role involve?
- Providing data, reporting, analysis internally to agreed formats and schedules
- Providing data to external parties, contributing to external reports as required including ONS, Gender Pay, Salary Benchmarking
- Supporting the Global People Data & Analytics Manager in the preparation of People Metrics packs
- Partnering with HR specialist teams and project teams across the organisation on data-led activities, i.e supporting Reward team with pay review activities
- Delivering employee surveys by maintaining accurate data, configuring dashboards, providing downloads to relevant parties
- Maintain and improve the quality of people data through creating dashboards, highlighting gaps and errors, rectifying issues as appropriate
- Working with HR Systems team to provide system support as required
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of GDPR legislation, maintaining confidentiality at all times
Skills & experience needed to be considered:
- We are looking for someone who has demonstrable HR analytics experience with advanced Excel skills
- You will be comfortable analysing and manipulating large, complex data sets
- A confident communicator who can present insights and findings clearly and concisely to both internal and external stakeholders
- You will have an excellent attention to detail, with the ability to identify gaps, errors and trends within data sets.
- You will have a clear understanding of GDPR, and the need for maintaining high levels of confidentiality at all times, when handling sensitive data.
- It is desirable to have experience with SAP SuccessFactors.
For more information on this role please contact Beth Ward-Reeds on 01865 248713.