City of London
£65,000 - £80,000
I have partnered with a boutique Investment Bank in their search for a newly created Recruiter position to join their growing Talent Acquisition department based in London. This will be a true business partnering opportunity with a blend of strategic recruitment design through to direct sourcing roles across London, Europe & Asia. Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous Investment Banking experience.
- Partner with hiring managers in the sourcing and full life cycle recruitment of all levels of candidates. Proactively recruit and select staff from both internal and external sources, as well as passive and active sources.
- Lead the development of candidate sourcing strategy with hiring managers
- Build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates. Maintain relationships with external sources of potential employees so there are proven high quality employment channels from which the firm can choose to recruit to meet its employment and employee branding objectives.
- Conduct screening on all levels of internal and external candidates for assigned searches, including resume screening, phone interviews, and face to face interviews.
- Formulate and provide offer recommendations to hiring managers and extend and close offers with candidates
- Manage candidate communication throughout the hiring process.
- Guide and mentor less experienced staff.
- Works effectively under limited supervision
- Previous Investment Banking experience
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other candidate databases required
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Significant experience sourcing and networking for all level of positions
- High level of confidentiality and integrity; proven team player
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of managers and employees
- Multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills